anonymous asked: Deadland one-shot: what percent of the ALL RIGHT!:s were incorporated into the roleplay?
Exactly one third of automated “ALL RIGHT”s were integrated into the game in some form:
Total callouts of “ALL RIGHT”: 81
Total integrated into the game: 27
List of integrated uses below the break!
- (0:22:26) One of the poker players goes all in.
- (0:24:04) Exclamation of excitement for the beginning of the bar brawl.
- (0:25:29) Matt affirms Laura’s choice to go after “the one who was cheatin’.”
- (0:28:53) Marisha will roll to notice the monkey.
- (0:32:36) Sudese wanders off speaking her own language.
- (0:37:18) The reverend addresses one of the bar brawl victims.
- (0:41:14) The reverend addresses his fearful patient.
- (0:42:02) One of the bar patrons approaches the fortune teller.
- (0:42:42) Sudese returns the patron’s greeting.
- (0:45:23) “Excuse me, sir, we’re talking.” “Sorry!”
- (0:45:35) He wasn’t that sorry.
- (0:46:59) The sheriff threatens jail.
- (0:50:41) The sheriff makes good on his threat.
- (0:57:07) Patient cries out in praise of Stinky’s shared whiskey.
- (1:00:34) A patient cries out in a fever state.
- (1:16:54) One of the bar patrons agrees with Dan’s assessment of the Reverend.
- (1:30:10) Matt celebrates Marisha’s 6.
- (1:37:25) Stinky agrees to Al’s terms.
- (2:04:19) Stinky approves of Marisha’s choice to add a d6.
- (2:13:29) Sudese agrees with Stinky’s suggestion to collect silver.
- (2:14:12) Stinky, irritated by Sidney’s fidgeting with his injured hand, offers to check it out again.
- (2:15:29) The sound from the depths of the mines is not “All right!”
- (2:22:14) Stinky will make a Spirit check.
- (2:25:04) The reverend is a little too excited for Sidney to get attacked by the creature.
- (2:37:53) That’s what the reverend said to Stinky hitting with 5 of 6 shots.
- (2:38:44) Marisha echoes the exclamation in the middle of Stinky’s shooting.
- (2:49:45) Matt echoes for the end of the stream, followed by Laura and Liam.