Anonymous asked: What are the benefits of vax now being a paladin?
When Vax’ildan multi-classed and took a level of Paladin, he gained, per the Player’s Handbook pgs. 84 and 164:
- Lay on Hands
- Allows him to heal whoever he chooses 5 HP (Paladin Level x 5)
- Allows him to spend 5 of his healing points to cure a target of one disease or one poison.
- Divine Sense
- Can detect the location of any celestial, fiend, or undead within 60 feet
- Detect a place or object that has been concentrated or desecrated.
- New Proficiencies (discounting those he was already proficient in as a Rogue)
- Medium armor
- Martial weapons