Thanks to @WendyDoodles for this art piece!
A starstruck sun elf, an angry tabaxi, the girl from The Ring, the D&D equivalent of My Chemical Romance, and some dwarves walk into a bar... hilarity ensues. Also Greep.
Damage dealt to others by the group: 126
Damage dealt to each other: 92
Time required to solve lock puzzle: 0:13:58
Kills and Casualties
- Zavra the Prostitute (Old Man)
- The Mutton Man (Jayne)
- Guard (Clothesline)
- Innocent Male Bystander (Salamander)
- Old Lady with Horsehoof face (Frankfurt)
- Salamander (Gryffin, HDYWTDT)
- Guard Captain (Jayne)
- House Cat (set on fire)
- Innocent Female Bystander (set on fire)
- Group of patrons (put to sleep)
- Another Innocent Male Bystander (set on fire)
Thanks to @Megzilla87 for this art piece!
- Clothesline (0:33:30) Intelligence Check
- Gryffin (0:42:32) Bar Fight Initiative
- Clothesline (1:07:53) Strength Save
- Frankfurt (1:35:41) Wisdom Save
- Jayne (2:48:58) Investigation Check
- Clothesline (2:52:03) Wisdom Save
- Clothesline (3:44:27) Clothesline against Jayne
- Clothesline (3:44:56) Clothesline against Jayne
- Jayne (1:51:45) Whip against Frankfurt
- Ranger (Nat1, 1:25:05) Arrow against Clothesline
- Guard (Nat20, 1:27:24) Longsword Attack against Clothesline
- Ranger (Nat1, 2:09:41) Crossbow against Clothesline
- Salamander (Nat1, 3:26:00) Spear against Gryffin
Time "Clothesline" was said: 48
- Proper noun: 33
- Verb: 11
- Adjective: 3
- Noun: 1
Thanks to @vixtopher for this art piece!
Brian’s Musical Moments
- (1:37:10) (Vicious Mockery) I’m so excited! And I just can’t hide it! I know, I know, I know, I’m gonna kill you!
- “I’m so Excited” by The Pointer Sisters
- (2:01:06) (Inspiration to Clothesline) Pour me some greep, boys, and f*** my tab, I wanna go home with this sexy cat and maybe Jayne… and definitely Kay.
- “Drift Away” by Various Artists
- (2:15:45) *singing* Blinded by the light! Wrapped up like a…
- “Blinded by the Light” by Manfred Mann’s Earth Band
- (2:42:41) Brian: Let my a** lighten the way! Sam: To your heart!
- “Let My Love Open the Door” by Pete Townshend
- (3:22:20) Brian and Liam: 867-5309!
- “867-5309” by Tommy Tutone
- (3:42:54) (Vicious Mockery) I was gone for a minute, but I’m back now. Sit the f*** back down. Seem everyday nowaday a Hollywood. [...] I’mma show all those motherf***ers how to act now.
- “Everybody” by Logic NSFW
- (3:43:49) (Healing Word) I love Greep. I love cat people. What the hell am I doing here?
- “Creep” by Radiohead
- (0:42:35) Mary: Natural 20! Thanks for not f***ing me, Gil!
- Mary, Initiative Success
- (1:04:30) Brian: Don’t f*** me, Gil.
- Brian, Perception Check Success
- (2:40:45) Brian: Don’t f*** me, Gil. [...] Thank you, Gil.
- Brian, Acrobatics Check Success
- (2:56:43) Brian: Gil, should I use Gil?
- Brian, Constitution Success and Failure