Thanks to @Ashinthepan for this art piece!
How do we stop an assassin?
- (0:00:29) Sam: I’m dedicating this ad for D&D Beyond to the Second City.
- (0:00:45) Hey there, Grabowskis! Everybody from Wrigleyville to Lincoln Park...
- (0:00:52) Sam: Whether you’re checking out The Bean, riding the Red Line, or getting a pop at a Blackhawks game…
- (0:01:22) So jump on the L! Take the Eisenhower to the Kennedy, throw back a PBR or a 312 and grab a deep-dish on me.
- (0:01:51) Sam: Go Bears!
- (0:02:07) Travis: Or Cubs or White Sox!
- (0:02:12) Sam: Ditka!
- (0:12:04) Travis: *singing* Like a rhinestone cowboy! (“Rhinestone Cowboy” by Glen Campbell)
- (0:31:04) Liam: You did that just like the glitter guy. Blood Maledict.
- (0:33:04) Sam: *singing* I still get hellish! Travis: *singing* Still get jealous! (“Jealous” by Nick Jonas)
- (0:36:44) Taliesin: Did it set off the blood hunter spider-sense at all?
- (0:42:20) Travis: Might as well jump. Jump! (“Jump” by Van Halen)
- (0:50:47) Taliesin: Help me help you. Travis: You Jerry Maguire motherf***er!
- (0:51:50) Travis: I’ve got one job on this ship! It’s stupid, but I’m going to do it! (Galaxy Quest)
- (1:07:25) Travis: *singing* Take a look! Marisha, Laura, Travis, and Taliesin: *singing* It’s in a book! A beacon rainbow! (Reading Rainbow theme)
- (1:20:29) Matt: As you dark off onto the roof like Batman…
- (1:27:03) Sam: *intones melody from Close Encounters of the Third Kind*
- (1:28:07) Marisha: I jump down in front of the kids, Batman style.
- (1:32:00) Sam: I’ll make [the illusion] sort of inflate, then start Salvador Dali start dripping.
- (1:32:53) Marisha: Thanks for coming to Fantasma! The park is now closed!
- (2:00:59) Laura: I try the doorknob. Liam: Cue the horror strings… She pushes through the door! “Heeeeeere’s Jester!” (The Shining)
- (2:21:50) Liam: It’s from Pokemon!
- (2:22:14) Liam: I’m hanging out with my new friend. Sam: Yorick. (Hamlet)
- (2:29:20) Travis: Redrum! (The Shining)
- (2:51:08) Sam: That was an Agoura Hills earthquake.
- (2:55:16) Liam: Ho ho ho, let’s identify all of this s***. [...] Sam: Sinterklaas!
- (3:10:01) Matt: You die on the level up, you die in real life!
- (3:19:32) Laura: The radiation area in Fallout. Get out! Get out! [...] Travis: You are leaving the combat area.
- (3:25:23) Marisha: ...as Taika Waititi.
- (3:26:07t) Liam: This is more like an experience, like Sleep No More.
- (3:32:03) Sam: *sings Dueling Banjos*
- (3:35:21) Laura: Probably the Grande. The middle. (Starbucks)
- (3:36:00) Liam: How much is that doggie in the window? (How Much Is That Doggie In The Window by Patti Page)
- (3:49:25) Liam: Who’s on first? (Abbott & Costello)
- (3:53:21) Sam: It’s crossing the streams. (Ghostbusters)
- (3:58:10) Travis: Biga** Doc Martens.
- (3:59:27) Liam: What? That’s the truth. Can you handle the truth? (A Few Good Men)
- (4:00:35) Matt: Your face is curled up into a Joker-like smile.
- (4:01:04) Travis: You sound like The General car insurance.
- (0:37:03) Molly: With Beau’s. Fjord: Maybe not bows. Molly: With Beau’s rope. Beau: Oh yeah. I can also tie bows with Beau’s rope. Jester: Also, bows are really cool, we should give him some.. Beau: Wait. You want to put my bo in bows?
- (escaping with Beacon) Liam: I turn into an alley. Taliesin: You can turn into an alley?
- (2:22:59) Matt: It’s very iron-y. [...] Nott: It’s ironic!
- (3:21:02) Travis: The Leaky Nip. What’s it called? [...] Matt: That’s a different establishment. Taliesin: That’s a daycare.
- (3:35:44) Pumat II: That’s a pretty penny because that’s a pretty item.
- (3:48:10) Liam: Um … pause. Pumat II: Hands. They look paws-ish.
- (3:50:11) Liam: Sum it up for me. Give me the Tenser’s Floating Disk pitch.