To the tune of "Come On, Get Happy" by The Partridge Family:
Hupperdook, there’s a bird that we’re bringin’, her name is Kiri!
A lot of mimicking is what she’ll be sayin’, her name is Kiri!
Since we saved her, we’ve been travelin’ together,
Kill some evil merrow then we keep movin’ on!
Repeatin’ what we’re sayin’ whenever we’re together,
Stabbin’ bodies with her dagger even though they’re long gone!
Stop in a bar, there’s a bird that we’re bringin’, her name is Kiri!
In a room with Yasha is where she’ll be stayin’, her name is Kiri!
Her name is Kiri! Her name is Kiri!
- (0:01:20) Sam: Yo, bros. How about that Cowboys game, right? When Prescott hit Hurns on that outside post-route...
- (0:01:30) Sam: I nearly spilled my Natty Light all over my Emmitt Smith commemorative Snuggie! Travis: It’s a Troy Aikman snuggie!
- (0:02:56) Matt: Very Tim and Eric of you, I respect that.
- (0:03:27) Travis: That is some Planet of the Apes… Laura: It kind of looks like a ferengi from Star Trek.
- (0:03:35) Travis: It’s just the chinstrap part, that’s really Abe Lincoln of me.
- (0:04:01) Travis: That’s very Joker of you!
- (0:04:25) Marisha: Anthony Kiedis, THAT’s who that picture looked like!
- (0:05:30) Matt: Jason Charles Miller has a new album coming out called In The Wasteland!
- (0:07:20) Matt: I know some of you guys are familiar with WebDM. They do fantastic work, fantastic streams... Satine Phoenix, Lysa Chen, Autumn Umphress, Syd Shields, and the DM Emma Lambert will be running to benefit the Girls Empowerment Network in Texas.
- (0:07:58) Liam: Not to be confused with WebMD.
- (0:16:55) Matt: There’s a large maypole.
- (0:18:21) Sam: Ghost riding?
- (0:18:57) Beau: They come in packs? (Fellowship of the Ring)
- (0:27:52) Laura: I’m going to sit down and try to play Chopsticks.
- (0:29:05) Matt: He’s the gnomish, red-headed equivalent of Tom Cruise spinning the bottles.
- (0:31:29) Laura: I want to start playing The Entertainer.
- (0:36:04) Liam: Diplomatic immunity! (Lethal Weapon 2)
- (0:37:00) Fjord: In case he goes Full Monty…
- (0:46:29) Taliesin: Oh, it’s the Noise Room.
- (0:52:37) Liam: It’s like a drunken CrossFit gym!
- (1:00:53) Marisha: You can dance if you want to. … Matt: He’s not going to leave his friends behind. (“Safety Dance” by Men Without Hats)
- (1:00:54) Taliesin: He’s never going to dance again. (“I’m Never Gonna Dance Again” by George Michael)
- (1:01:14) Laura: But Caleb, we want to dance with you. Travis: F***ing Pet Semetary up in this b****. Liam: I played with Mommy, and I played with Judd, and now I want to play with you.
- (1:05:24) Taliesin: Like Captain America not many?
- (1:07:40) Taliesin: Donde está el biblioteca? (Community)
- (1:28:32) Beau: Now you have a Ribbon Dancer of Smiles.
- (1:30:21) Matt: Like Beard Papa.
- (1:32:15) Travis: Price is Right.
- (1:36:46) Matt: More like a Stonewall Jackson type.
- (1:37:15) Taliesin: I’m going to Riker over the chair and sit down.
- (1:47:16) Laura: Directly in front of Valkin, we start [performs the Macarena]
- (1:49:30) Matt: Rosie the Riveter on steroids.
- (1:56:10) Matt: His tongue comes out of nowhere, this Cousin Itt beard, the tongue goes [slurp].
- (1:56:22) Travis: Otto! Liam: Get it, von Bismarck!
- (1:58:08) Travis: Jester, cut him! Cut him, he can’t see out there, cut him! Sam: Cut my eyes! (Rocky)
- (2:00:58) Travis: Do you have a Whataburger?
- (2:03:00) Sam: I could surf on a truck! (Van Damme commercial)
- (2:09:17) Laura and Matt: Not like this! (The Matrix)
- (2:56:41) Travis: Shamone. Marisha: *singing* Shamone. (Michael Jackson)
- (3:02:57) Sam: We need her social security number for a 1099, by the way.
- (3:03:17) Matt: Thirteenth birthday, they get their S Corps set up, it’s great.
- (3:12:17) Matt: Kinda the people you see on Deadliest Catch?
- (3:12:22) Sam: Mixed with Ice Road Truckers?
- (3:19:35) Sam, Matt, and Laura: *singing* Silver Falls! (“Silver Bells” by Bing Crosby)
- (3:21:06) Laura: Dr. Seuss meets--
- (3:21:08) Matt: Kind of. A hint of Howl's Moving Castle in places.
- (3:35:44) Marisha: A children’s band. Travis: The Partridge Family!
- (3:43:29) Marisha: How long does your string theory work?
- (3:48:26) Marisha: You could buy it, or you could collect all 48 pine cones and then you just unlock it.
- (3:48:55) Travis: *singing* Californication!
- (3:48:58) Marisha and Sam: Doo ba doo ba doo, doo ba doo ba doo ba doo da! (“Give It Away” by Red Hot Chili Peppers and “Bedrock Anthem” by Weird Al Yankovic)
- (0:01:04) Sam: Ahoy, and welcome to D&D Bey-arrgh! [...] And follow the freebooters to dndbeyond.carrrm.
- (0:14:44) Beau: Why is [the tankard] blushing? Rissa: Because you put your lips to it!
- (0:41:11) Fitz: I’ve heard about these folks. Their blood’s fire, but inside they’re cold and clammy.
- (1:19:18) Sam: Cram school!
- (1:46:09) Ireena: Just let the throat open and take it in.
- (1:51:57) Liam: That is one smooth seaman.
- (2:01:00) Ireena: Well, if you’re looking for a meal…
- (2:32:36) Ireena: You’re all looking appropriately f***ed. Beau: Yeah. In a few ways.
- (3:04:18) Fjord: So, Lasagna...
- (3:19:24) Jester: I have a whole pouch full of money right here! Sam: Baby pouch.
- (3:44:37) Matt: It’s a finger ring? Marisha and Laura: It’s a fingering?!