Two paths diverged on the Crispvale Road,
Molly, Caleb, Nott, and Beau were still
Sleeping there; the others, like a load--
Though quite a fight against they had showed--
Were taken away against their will.
- (0:00:08) Sam is wearing a Smokey and the Bandit costume from Campaign 1, Ep30.
- (0:02:39) Sam: I composed a song for you in the style of your favorite band, Boyz II Men. *singing* How do I… (“It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye” by Boyz II Men)
- (0:04:33) Taliesin: I can never remember: Is the monkey Smokey or the Bandit?
- (0:05:41) Matt: We just launched a Kickstarter with our good friends at Steamforged Games.
- (0:17:23) Marisha: Lord of the Rings-style.
- (0:17:34) Marisha: And then huge canons! Pirates! (Pirates of the Caribbean)
- (0:17:48) Taliesin: ...an evil Willy Wonka kind of thing.
- (0:21:31) Taliesin: Vampire Hunters. Matt: It is covered in Daywalkers, yes.
- (0:24:48) Sam: But like Orkin man outfits?
- (0:34:20) Matt: There is a core … it’s supposed to power for about 200 years before it needs replacing. Marisha: Ooh, a Duracell.
- (0:36:24) Taliesin: Is there a front and a back to this thing, or is it just a whirling dervish?
- (0:46:10) Liam: Fetch the gimp. (Pulp Fiction)
- (0:46:22) Matt: He’s basically Bill Murray in What About Bob? at this point.
- (1:00:46) Liam: That’s how you do it. You set ‘em up, and you knock ‘em down. (The Shining)
- (1:25:02) Taliesin: ...Phantasmagoria.
- (1:54:30) Ashley: The Three Amigos?
- (2:25:28) Sam: Everyone poops. Taliesin: Everybody poops, unless they’re an android because then they must be destroyed. Poop Poop. (“Everybody Poops: A Bad Lip Reading of Black Eyed Peas”)
- (2:28:29) Liam: Meanwhile, Travis is somewhere singing Dear Theodosia. (Hamilton)
- (2:31:14) Marisha: Frodo! No, Mister Frodo! (Lord of the Rings)
- (2:33:03) Sam: Get up under them plates! (“Get Up Offa That Thing” by James Brown)
- (2:50:39) Sam: Open the door on your mystery date.
- (2:55:56) Liam: Don’t throw away your shot. Taliesin: I’m not throwing away my shot. (Hamilton)
- (2:57:24) Liam: That was a Chow-Yun Fat moment in Crouching Tiger.
- (2:57:45) Sam: It’s Snitch v. Snitch. Ecks vs. Sever.
- (3:05:38) Taliesin: It’s like a weaponized version of one of those balls you throw up in the air and it turns inside out? (Hoberman Switch Pitch)
- (3:11:00) Liam: Make a Fu Manchu check.
- (3:13:35) Liam: Poppin’ Fresh.
- (3:24:48) Marisha: We kinda did a jinxsies thing.
- (3:31:50) Beau: Look at this handsome lot. Look like you need to be a vinyl decal on the back of a minivan.
- (3:38:40) Taliesin: Skype Force Five! (Film or anime series)
- (4:02:23) Marisha: Blood splatters. Some CSI s*** up in here! Sam: Black light. David Caruso. Marisha: One-liners, The Who, it’s going to be great.
- (4:04:23) Taliesin: It’s like playing D&D with General Zod. [...] Liam: Can I be Terence Stamp?
- (4:04:45) Liam: Baryshnikov Dungeons & Dragons.
- (0:14:37) Matt: … to the bottom half of the city of Hupperdook. Sam: Lowerdook.
- (0:33:54) Taliesin: Does anyone understand gnomish? Sam: Gno...me.
- (2:05:22) Sam: Kick it in the ball!
- (3:08:06) Caleb: The only thing magical in here is you, friend.