Anonymous asked: How often has Matt described something as replying with or exhibiting “Anger and Frustration”?
Times Matt described someone as a version of ‘angry and frustrated’: 41
Thanks to @1nfamoushero, Alexandra, @AtomicStraw, @dutchcritter, Eric R., freediatonicism, Felix H., i-encourage-peace, @InvictusRob, @JacobSBrowning, @KayleeFayrl, Lucas M., @lukempickles, Mikko P, @_miss_maria_, mthwiz, @MysticalSpider, Nathalie H., Patrick J., Ro, @SaulOrmiston, @SerenitySaber, soaringsparrows, sonataofsilence, Supertoasty, tomcandance, wouldlike2rage, zahra-hana, and other critters for their work compiling these stats!
03 Strange Bedfellows
- (1:05:07) The dwarves look very broken and unhappy with the circumstance, are brimming with anger…
04 Attack on the Duergar Warcamp
- (2:18:48) …fury and anger is in his eyes.
06 Breaching the Emberhold
- (2:34:48) …there’s this look of anger, frustration and a sick sense of joy…
07 The Throne Room
- (2:31:44) … now looking charred and burnt and eyes wide open with anger and frustration.
08 Glass and Bone
- (2:30:03) …with the fury, anger and frustration.
09 Yug’voril Uncovered
- (0:52:35) She looks at you with this look of confusion and completely caught-off-guard frustration before her entire form blinks out of existence and is no longer visible on the board.
- (0:56:07) As his physical form begins to swell with strength and frustration.
- (1:00:47) The duergar, which was attacking you, […] is frustrated and angry that you caused him to somehow lower his guard.
13 Escape from the Underdark
- (1:50:33)…kinda grab their heads momentarily, for a second, out of frustration and glare up at you angrily.
16 Enter Vasselheim
- (1:16:37) And she kind of walks off, flustered and frustrated.
- (2:59:07) They all kind of look around, dazed and frustrated
18 Trial of the Take Part 1
- (2:00:58) It’s kind of glaring at you with a look of surprise, and fury and frustration…
19 Trial of the Take Part 2
- (0:22:29) …it kind looks at you with a look of confusion, frustration, and “How could you?”
23 The Rematch
- (1:41:26) As the guard finds himself so flustered by the frustration and anger that he’s been caused by this entire strange arrival of individuals.
25 Crimson Diplomacy
- (0:29:04) There’s no momentary aggression or frustration to this…
- (1:32:31) Anger, frustration, protect.
- (1:34:55) …the sheer force of frustration and anger at this point, now…
- (2:50:24) …out of anger and frustration.
31 Gunpowder Plot
- (p1. 0:30:31) You can hear his teeth scratching across themselves in anger and fury.
32 Against the Tide of Bone
- (1:04:55) It looks very, very angry, and very frustrated with the current circumstance.
- (p1. 1:47:59) You see the armor shake for a second look angry and frustrated…
34 Race to the Ziggurat
- (3:48:27) [Delilah is] looking around, heaving with anger and frustration…
36 Winter’s Crest in Whitestone
- (1:12:28) [Scanlan’s arm-wrestling opponent’s] expression on his face looks frustrated and surprised.
- (1:29:40)…of intense anger and…push…
37 A Musician’s Nostalgia
- (3:47:33) …his eyes darting around with, uh, an angry fury.
- (0:09:24) She left frustrated and confused, and hasn’t been seen since.
40 Desperate Measures
- (1:15:10) You can see just in its general demeanor, it’s frustrated and angry.
41 In Ruins
- (1:48:44) …just trying to beat on this furious, angry goliath individual.
42 Dangerous Dealings
- (3:31:07) You see a very, very scarred, burly, and frustrated dwarf…
43 Return to Vasselheim
- (2:17:31)…except there’s a look of complete disdain and frustration…
44 The Sunken Tomb
- (3:03:38) In your fury and anger…
46 Cindergrove Revisited
- (3:15:06) You, through all this chaos, kind of get a little bored and frustrated…
50 Best Laid Plans…
- (0:42:04) As it begins to coalesce, these two black centers of dark energy facing off in wordless anger and lack of understanding.
52 The Kill Box
- (1:49:51) A roar comes across the battlefield; currently a one busted arm and no arm on the other side, Kevdak is screaming in terrible pain and anger.
54 In the Belly of the Beast
- (2:56:03) Umbrasyl, very frustrated and angry at the circumstance.
- (0:29:56) You still maintain your grip on the axe through sheer force of anger and willpower.
- (3:40:35) As Bigby’s hand reaches forth, the angry, wounded, frustrated, furious Umbrasyl.
58 A Cycle of Vengeance
- (1:35:02) As you turn the corner, seeing all your friends charging towards this creature, knowing the fear that you heard in Vax’s voice earlier, the burning rage of vengeance (Ashley: I’m mad!) burns beneath your skin…
65 The Streets of Ank’Harel
- (1:15:11) As apparently the previous people she card-sharked walk off frustrated and growling.
66 A Traveler’s Gamble
- (2:33:20) You can see the half-orc is starting to get a little impatient and frustrated.
75 Where the Cards Fall
- (3:41:24) Ghurrix: Your deceptions are angering and useless.