Clang clang clang went the cleric,
Ding ding ding went the gnome,
Bye bye bye went the stealth roll,
All because of her protective chrome…
Thanks to @Clafairified, i-encourage-violence, icecream-s-coops, Mason G., Mel25200, @MysticalSpider, pbandfluff, Ro, Rowena Highlander, @silv3rsing3r, wallflowerwaitlist for their help compiling this list!
Updated through Episode 62
04 Attack on the Duergar Warcamp
- (1:15:03) Scanlan: Is there anyone else in our party who could help with stealth? Pike: Definitely not me! Travis and Ashley: Clang clang clang!
06 Breaching the Emberhold
- (2:09:55) Liam, after Ashley rolls an 8 for stealth: Ca-clank, ca-clank! Clink, clunk!
07 The Throne Room
- (1:26:21) Laura, as Pike goes towards Vax: Goosh, goosh! Liam and Ashley: Clang clang clang clang! Matt: Clunk clunk clunk! Keyleth: She’s here, you can hear her coming! Pike: Guys, I’m here! Did you know I was coming?
10 K’varn Revealed
- (2:44:52) Ashley: You guys are going on the carpet? I’m gonna go on the carpet as well. Laura, with a finger on her lips: But, you’re not very stealthy.
11 The Temple Showdown
- (0:26:26) Liam and Ashley, as Pike prepares to run: Clang, clang…
14 Shopping and Shipping
- (2:34:13) Pike: I have a question. Do you have anything that can make armor quieter? Maybe a really heavy armor that’s really quiet.
16 Enter Vasselheim
- (2:34:22) Sam, after Ashley rolls a 3 for stealth: Clang! Clang! Clang! Matt: You step into the chamber, losing your footing for a moment on the smooth, platinum-like ridges across the ground, and you catch yourself, your plate hitting the ground with a loud ‘Ting!’ sound.
32 Against the Tide of Bone
- (2:19:55) Marisha, after Pike rolls a 10 for stealth: Clang! Clang clang clang clan! Taliesin: Clang clang clang! Ashley: Clang clang clang!
34 Race to the Ziggurat
- (0:38:01) Matt: Pike is giving off a low candlelight around her. You’re gonna wanna keep her towards the back, probably. Laura: Pike always ruins stealth, even when she’s in ghostly form!
- (p1. 1:40:40) Taliesin: Your AC’s high! Ashley: That’s why I’m so loud in stealth!
37 A Musician’s Nostalgia
- (0:30:03) Matt: You immediately hear a loud metal clang. Clang clang clang clang clang… Ashley: Is it my armor just… falling over?
- (2:08:15) Taliesin: Where’s that clanging sound coming from? Travis and then Taliesin: Ca-clang, ca-clang, ca-clang!
- (2:44:19) Ashley: I follow [the twins]… no I’m just kidding. Liam and Marisha: Clang-clang-clang-clang-clang!
- (2:47:25) Ashley: I- What else is it gonna be with disadvantage? Liam: Gunk gunk gunk gunk gunk!
- (2:49:40) Liam, after Ashley rolls another 9 for stealth: Gunk gonk gunk gunk
- (2:56:33) Travis: Minimal clank… Ca-dunk-a-dunk-a bumf bumf bumf
- (3:19:07) Vax’ildan: So, here’s what I’m thinking. I mean, we could sneak through here and this one’s [pointing to Pike] going to sound like a- a herd of…“
38 Echoes of the Past
- (0:25:32) Matt: …the metallic clanks of your feet across the sparse marble flooring…”
40 Desperate Measures
- (0:47:58) Liam, as Pike runs over to Trinket to save him: Gunk gunk gunk gunk! Laura: Clung clung clung clang!
- Travis: Cuh-cuh-cling! Liam: Cuh-cling! Cuh-clung!
41 In Ruins
- (0:52:27) Liam: Ashley rolled a 4, she texted me. Laura: So 14. Liam: Cling-clung-clang-clu-clung!“
42 Dangerous Dealings
- (0:29:55) Matt: Her armor’s off, by the way, she’s just in her ceremonial robes. It’s kind of hard to clank around in her armor amongst a bunch of refugees.
44 The Sunken Tomb
- (3:07:35) Sam and Liam, after something is dropped off-screen and crashes loudly: Clang cuh-clang cuh-clang! Travis: Hey, Pike’s here!
48 Into the Frostweald
- (1:53:42) Matt: Every footfall that hits the snow, you can hear the crunch sound echoing through the nearby vicinity. It is just a still, silent atmosphere in this forest. Laura: Cuh-clang, clang clang! Vex: Pike!
49 A Name is Earned
- (0:53:20) Liam: Clink clink clunk clunk! Plink! Clink Clunk!
50 Best Laid Plans
- (1:17:53) Ashley: I rolled a 6 [for stealth]. […] Pike is back! What it be without some clanging?
51 Test of Pride
- (1:31:54) Scanlan, when discussing if Pike should find Wilhand: She’s the worst at stealth! Percy: Very fair.
- (1:49:06) Sam, after Ashley rolls 12 for stealth including +10 from Pass Without a Trace: Ooh, that’s our girl! Matt: All right, as you guys are stalking behind there’s a moment where you all duck into one of the alleyways, and as Pike spins into the alley, the edge of her shoulder armor, being wider than her actual form, catches the edge of the building causing this large, “CLING cling cling cling!” sound, the sound of bending metal clinging against itself.
- (2:03:21) Ashley, after rolling a 2 for stealth: I hate my armor.
52 The Kill Box
- (0:50:36) Taliesin, Sam, and Liam, and Marisha: Clang clang clang clang! Taliesin: (singing) Clang clang clang, went the cleric.
- (0:51:15) Marisha: Cuh-cling!
- (2:17:07) Marisha: Cling cling!
53 At Dawn, We Plan!
- (0:31:12) Matt: Technically, Pike, you do have the keys to the home. […] Pike: All that clanking is actually this key moving about in my armor.
54 In the Belly of the Beast
- (2:37:33) Liam: She doesn’t clang if she doesn’t move!