Anonymous asked: Is there an official picture or description of what Fenthras does yet?
Yes! Also listed here:
- Handle is wrapped with very tight, dark brown/black leather. At the cusp of the handle, where the handle is notched, and the caps is nice, golden-bronze metallic inlay.
- The bow is curved, deep verdant green, with jungle vine-type texture, like it almost builds on itself with a series of natural leaf scales.
- As it curves into the ends, it flexes and shifts on its own. When the user pulls an arrow, it tightens automatically.
- When an arrow is fired, it moves with incredible speed. The bow flexes with such intensity that it makes a roaring rush of wind.
- When a creature is killed by an arrow from this weapon, a single six-foot tall tree grows from their corpse (type of tree may vary).
- +3 Longbow (Requires Attunement)
- Damage = 2d8 Piercing + DEX + 3 + 1d4 Lightning.
- Once per day, the wielder can declare a Bramble Shot: on a successful hit, the target takes an additional 4d8 piercing damage and must make a Strength saving throw or be restrained.
- Once per short rest, the wielder can declare an Oracle Shot, allowing them to project their sight through the arrow they fire from the bow for up to 10 minutes.