With impending battle with Thordak, the beacons are lit. Vox Machina calls for aid; who will answer? Updated through Episode 74.
- Allura: Considerable magic prowess, willingness to do anything to defeat Thordak
- Kima: The power of Bahamut, stalwart determination
- Gilmore: Considerable magic prowess, ability to maintain the Whitestone barrier
- Drake Thunderbrand: Considerable magic prowess
- Cassandra: Someone to watch over Whitestone
- Kynan: Knowledge of guns
- Jarett, Greyskull guards: Fighting ability, leadership
- Divosa/J’mon Sa Ord: All the powers of a truly ancient brass dragon, intimate knowledge of how to defeat Thordak (pre-heart stone)
- Captain Damon and the crew of the Deera: An airship with some really awesome cannons
- The Fire and Air Ashari: Druidic magic
- General Ellie and the Fort Daxio regiment: Fighting skill, leadership
- The Syngorn and Emon Armies, Mikael Daxio: If they can get there in time; fighting skill, strength in numbers
- Raishan: ….For a while, anyway.
- Seeker Asum Emring, Tofor Brotorus: If they’re alive; fighting skill and the power of Bahamut.
- Lord Ukurat and the Fendir: They only wanted to find new homes once they were released from the Moonbrush.
- Artagan: He lives for amusement, unlikely to leave the Feywild for something as unamusing as war.
- The Slayer’s Take: Vox Machina just requested, and didn’t use, two contracts, putting them in perhaps not the best standing with the Take.
- Highbearer Vord and the Platinum Sanctuary: They seem very uninterested in leaving Vasselheim.
- Earthbreaker Groon: He is unlikely to leave Vasselheim for the same reasons as Vord.
- Ravinites: They have no way of getting from Draconia quickly, and expressed no interest in fighting more dragons.
- Herd of Storms (what remains of it): Vox Machina has no idea where they are or how to contact them.
- The residents of Westruun: They’re busy rebuilding their city.
- The refugees outside of Kymal: They’re busy hiding out or going back to Westruun.
- Treev and the Scarbearers: They have no way of getting out of Marquet quickly, and expressed no interest in fighting dragons.
- James Kryon and the Crystal Chateau: They are the stuffiest of the stuffy and have no reason to leave Marquet.
- Anyone from Kraghammer: We haven’t heard from any of them since VM picked up their money from Nostoc months ago. Matt’s also tweeted (NSFW) that they seem to be staying out of this whole mess.
- Larkin: Where is that guy, anyway?
- The Clasp: Vox Machina only knows what Raishan’s told them about the Clasp since their deal gone awry with the secretive organization, and they didn’t exactly part on good terms.
- Residents of Emon: Living under a tyrannical dragon after their council and Vox Machina abandoned them in the wake of the Conclave attack may have turned some of their allegiances.
- Thordak: Ancient Red Dragon powers, whatever powers granted to him by the heart stone
- Lizard folk and wyverns: Fighting power
- Fire giants: Considerable battle skill, incredible smithing skill
- Raishan: Eventually.