All of the Critters asked: How many rounds was the battle in Episode 52? How long did it last?
Including Grog and Kevdak’s spar from Episode 51, we’re looking at 9 rounds of combat, or 54 seconds:
- 4 rounds of one-to-one combat (24 seconds)
- Intimidating Presence
- Frenzy rage
- Grog attempts to grab the axe
- Grog pulls self off the spike
- 1 combination Grog bow and surprise round (6 seconds)
- 4 rounds of battle (24 seconds)
- Kevdak held for another round
- Kevdak breaks the hold, Greenbeard Heals
- Grog slays Kevdak, Scanlan lifts Grog
- Grog’s speech
The real-life time of Ep52’s battle (from the start of the episode to Grog’s successful persuasion check) lasted for 2:52:41. Combined with the 0:20:58 of the one-on-one fight, the cast sat through 3:13:19 of combat for this one encounter.