The touch, the heal of Trickfoot: the healer of our lives!
- (0:00:58) Sam: I dug up an old poetry book and buried inside there was a very curious poem by a young Doctor Seuss!
- (0:11:43) Travis: Britney Spears! *NSYNC!
- (0:15:43) Liam: Meka lecka hi, mecka hiney ho! (Pee-Wee’s Playhouse)
- (0:55:16) Liam: Check out the big hand on Scan! (Pulp Fiction) NSFW
- (1:02:13) Multiple: Surprise, mothaf***ah! (Dexter) NSFW
- (1:02:58) Liam: Is Thordy La Forge poisoned there? (Star Trek)
- (1:04:23) Laura: I’m not dead yet! (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
- (1:07:13) Travis and Taliesin: In the eye of a hurricane there is quiet. (“Hurricane” from Hamilton)
- (1:11:22) Marisha: A whole new round! (“A Whole New World” from Aladdin)
- (1:12:56) Travis: Magma. Laura: Liquid, hot magma (Austin Powers)
- (1:16:42) Travis/Grog: ‘Ello, poppet. (Pirates of the Caribbean)
- (1:17:25) Travis: I’m tryin’ to give him a little touch, a little feel… Laura: of cotton! (Cotton commercials)
- (1:17:58) Travis: Happy traaaaiiiiils to…s***! (“Happy Trails” by Roy Rogers and Dale Evans)
- (1:23:30) Taliesin: Teddy Ruxpin.
- (1:34:44) Sam: You’re the sausage king of Chicago? (Ferris Bueller’s Day Off)
- (1:41:10) Taliesin: Maybe it’s Maybelline.
- (1:43:00) Sam: Little House on the Prairie…with a dragon on top.
- (1:49:07) Marisha: Riiiiise up! (“My Shot” from Hamilton)
- (2:30:15) Travis: Thanks, Keyleth. (#thanksObama)
- (3:05:45) Liam and Laura do Mickey Mouse voices
- (3:44:16) Travis: That’s some Taco Bell logic right there.
- (3:53:28) Travis: She’s the one. Trinity. Laura: *does the Matrix dodge*
- (3:54:57) Taliesin: [About Jarett] He’s the D&D Paul Blart Mall Cop.
- (3:00:25) Sam: I moved to Pike to pour stuff in her. *everyone groans* I did not mean that in any weird way!