Fun Fact: The most references in any five minute segment is from 0:08:43-0:13:43 with seven references.
- (0:03:59) Sam to Travis: Pretend you’re a Dallas Cowboy!
- (0:06:01) Travis: Let’s get it…on. *part of cast sings “Let’s Get It On” by Marvin Gaye*
- (0:08:43) Taliesin: …Tom Waits song.
- (0:09:43) Laura: (in reference to Daxio) Mostly dead, not all dead. (The Princess Bride)
- (0:10:23) Marisha: F***in’ with my clique. (“Clique” by Kanye West ft. Big Sean and Jay-Z- NSFW)
- (0:10:25) Taliesin: We’re Reservoir Dogging.
- (0:12:04) Sam: This is just like when David Copperfield made the Statue of Liberty disappear.
- (0:12:20) Taliesin: It’s like an ad for Atmos Surround.
- (0:12:25) Marisha: Like a Pixar intro!
- (0:31:35) Liam: I’m sorry it’s like the Odd Couple! Sam: *singing* Craven Edge and Grog!
- (0:34:47) Scanlan: Ahh! ahh! ahh! I’m Yelping it.
- (0:37:50) Marisha: Like Woolworth’s, but Howarth’s? Matt: ….Sure.
- (0:38:25) Matt: Sort of thin, John Waters moustache.
- (1:43:23) Matt: Before we jump back into this crazy, Maury Povich episode
- (1:49:26) Vex’ahlia: I go storming into the breakfast area, “DOCTOR DRE!”
- (2:18:21) Grog: Yeah, you were like a dick in a box. Sam: *sings* Step 1! (“Dick in a Box” by The Lonely Island)
- (2:29:07) Sam: Straight up Goonies.
- (2:36:55) Matt: …In a nice presentational QVC-style, “Turn it and look at all the cool dominoes!”
- (2:43:42) Liam: These were palantírs hanging on a wall. (Lord of the Rings)
- (2:54:55) Sam: Scrooge. It’s a Scrooge dragon! Marisha: Scrooge McDragon!
- (3:01:25) Sam: Da-da-da-danger lurks behind you! Everyone: *sings Duck Tales theme*
(3:33:52) Taliesin: “These are the things I know” (Crochet vs
Knit) Sam: *sings* “These are the Daves I know, I know…” (Daves I
Know - The Kids in the Hall)
Thanks to an anonymous Critter for the last two references!