What the world needs now is art of Vox Machina playing Meta & Dragons.
- (0:20:31) Grog: You shouldn’t be Burt Reynolds, you should be Hugh Hefner from now on!
- (0:20:46) Scanlan/Sam: Our dining room has a portrait of myself in it. Not the one I had commissioned, but one that I had envisioned before. It’s just me, in a smoking jacket, standing in front of a fireplace with me, in a smoking jacket above it Stephen Colbert-style.
- (0:21:15) Travis/Grog: Oh my god, it’s Graceland!
- (0:21:40) Taliesin/Percy: We can go to the game room, get some dice and some paper… Travis: A game within a game! The inception! Bwaaaaaaaah! Taliesin/Percy:…It’s called Meta & Dragons, we’re just going see how deep it goes! Marisha: Keyleth just gets a nosebleed, for no reason. Matt: An ever-spinning top on the banister. (D&D, Inception)
- (0:24:29) Matt: …this trans-dimensional space they stepped into, Tardis-style (Doctor Who)
- (0:25:47) Laura: I call upon the great power of Trinket: I choose you! (Pokémon)
- (0:28:01) (After Grog punches the cow.) Taliesin: This is getting very Apocalypse Now.
- (0:30:02) Laura: It’s a Crossfit gym.
- (0:33:32) Laura: Ren and Stimpy, I don’t know!
- (0:40:15) Scanlan: Try, “On Coral! On Carol! On Stimpy! On Fatty Arbuckle!” (Twas the Night Before Christmas)
- (0:40:56) Laura: *singing* Something has changed within me! (“Defying Gravity” from Wicked)
- (0:41:50) Laura: Can I sit sidesaddle on [the broom]? (Megzilla87′s art)
- (0:42:20) Sam: I instruct the band to start playing “Flight of the Bumblebee.” Matt: *whistles it* (Rimsky-Korsakov)
- (0:44:18) Marisha: You’re going to be one of those Segway a**holes!
- (1:07:22) Taliesin: Like a real hoverboard, is there a chance this one might set on fire as well?
- (1:07:58) Taliesin: Deep levels of arrested development.
- (1:22:15) Travis: Oh, say can you see-sah? (The Star Spangled Banner)
- (1:28:34) Marisha: It took me a moment to find signal. Sam: You need a Signal Boost.
- (1:30:04) Taliesin: It’s super freaky. Sam: Is it so super freaky? Marisha: Super freak, it’s super freaky! (“Super Freak” by Rick James)
(1:30:25) Travis: Edna Mode. (The Incredibles)
- (1:50:32) Matt: You guys are going full Arnold from Predator
- (2:29:22) Taliesin: Ugh, doric columns! Oh my god, awful! Tacky.
- (2:46:09) Taliesin: *singing* Never met a gnome like you before! (“A Girl Like You” by Edwyn Collins)
- (2:47:29) Travis/Grog: I feel like Kevin Costner in Field of Dreams and you’re James Earl Jones! I’ve got a friend in this now!
for The Incredibles reference!