When last we left Vox Machina, they were about to enter into a battle that we would not consider particularly favorable. In preparation for tonight’s impending struggle (#IStandWithGrog), we present the current standing of the party, followed by what we know about the opposing team.
Current Hit Point Totals
- Grog: 133 HP (of 180 + 24 expent temp HP)
- Vex’ahlia: 87 HP (of 95) + 15 temp HP
- Scanlan: 109 HP (of 109) + 15 temp HP
- Keyleth: 99 HP (of 99) + 90 Air Elemental HP
- Percy: 106 HP (of 106)
- Vax’ildan: 86 HP (of 86)
- Pike: 80 HP (of 80)
The following table shows how many spells each player still has at their disposal, compared to how many they have after a long rest.
Abilities and items
- Vax’ildan: Boots of Haste available, 2 of 3 Luck
- Vex’ahlia: Longbow of the Sky Sentinel, Blazing Bowstring all available
- Scanlan: 4 of 5 Bardic Inspirations
- Keyleth: 0 of 2 Beast Shapes (currently Air Elemental)
- Grog: 2 of 5 rages (one Frenzied)
- Pike: Channel Divinity and Divine Intervention available.
- He has taken 34 damage.
- He has at least 5 levels of barbarian (Extra Attack).
- Totem of the Bear: resistance to all damage when raging (except psychic).
- Confirmed 9 levels
- He has at least 3 levels of fighter (Combat Superiority).
- Disarming attack and Pushing attack, unknown third.
- Confirmed 7 levels
- With the Knuckles, DC is higher than 18 (STR + Proficiency + 8).
- He has the feat Great Weapon Master.
- The Blood Axe deals an additional die of necrotic damage for each hit.
- Horace claimed that the herd had half of 100 since the dragon attacked.
- Vox Machina has killed 15 members of the herd.
- Most are relatively weak, with a few powerful lieutenants.
- Mostly physical combatants, but a few druids likely remain.
- Tons of hostages are still being used at shields.
- A dragon appeared this morning. Not expected to return for another couple of days, but even the aftermath of whatever happens should be evident when it returns…