You’ve got ours, Marisha! Critters, if you haven’t checked out Rat Queens yet, get on it.
Reveal our redundancies.
We’re Rat Queens obsessed.
05 The Trick About Falling
- (0:15:26) Ashley wears a Rat Queens shirt throughout the episode.
- (0:06:40) Laura wears a Rat Queens shirt throughout the episode.
22 AraMente to Pyrah
- (0:44:00) Ashley wears a Rat Queens shirt throughout the episode.
24 The Feast
- (0:03:42) Liam wears a Rat Queens shirt throughout the episode.
30 Stoke the Flames
- (0:04:44) Laura: We’re dressed as Rat Queens. Marisha: We’re Rat Queens, I’m Violet. Laura: I’m Hannah. You should check it out, it’s an awesome comic book. I’m conjuring up a little *flips bird* f*** you. Marisha: And, what does Violet say? We’re going to put the kickass back in team. Yeah. Rat Queens!
- (p1. 0:02:33) Liam: We got a big, fat care package from Kurtis Wiebe he’s the writer of Rat Queens (Laura: YEAHHHHHHHHH!), so we have a collected volume…some t-shirts…obviously we love some Rat Queens.
42 Dangerous Dealings
- (0:02:44) Liam: This is an impromptu announcement. Kurtis Wiebe just announced on the twitters-Kurtis Wiebe is the writer for the comic book Rat Queens. Sam: Woo hoo! Laura: Amazing! Liam: We all are addicted to it. He works with Tess Fowler, who’s the artist right now, and, basically, they’re outfit and our outfit are in love. And, Kurtis kind of announced on twitter today that he’s going to be shoving Vox Machina in there some way, some how.
- Marisha wears a Rat Queens shirt throughout the episode