metrognomefamily asked: How many times has the group told people to go to Gilmore’s Glorious Goods?
Fun fact: Vox Machina receives a 10% discount on all items from Gilmore’s Glorious Goods, and advertised for the store in 10% of Critical Role episodes! Updated to Episode 80.
Times that Vox Machina advertised for Gilmore’s Glorious Goods: 8
24 The Feast
- (2:17:37) Vex’ahlia: Also, Gilmore’s Glorious Goods! Scanlan: Oh, yes! Gilmore’s: if you’re ever Overdark, come check it out, it’s a great, great store.
25 Crimson Diplomacy
- (2:34:02) Scanlan: One more thing before we leave. If you need any items, be they gear or blades, go to Gilmore’s; Gilmore’s Glorious Goods-today! Tiberius: You don’t have to sell it. Scanlan: We’re supposed to plug him, right? I don’t know.
31 Gunpowder Plot
- (p1. 2:00:40) Sam to Laura: Don’t forget to tell them about Gilmore’s Glorious Goods [before shooting the guards]! We’re supposed to advertise!
37 A Musician’s Nostalgia
- (1:43:48) Scanlan: Have a good day. And remember: shop at Gilmore’s Glorious Goods!
- (2:04:35) Sam: If you haven’t read the comics, check ‘em out on geekandsundry.com! Taliesin: While you’re there, spend some money at Gilmore’s Glorious Goods! Gilmore’s where…all of your magical items…can be procured.
41 In Ruins
- (0:31:05) Grog/Travis: Don’t forget to visit Gilmore’s Glorious Goods. Sam: That’s not a real place, Travis. It doesn’t exist.
42 Dangerous Dealings
- (0:32:50) Travis: Remember to shop at Gilmore’s Ruined Rubble! […] Taliesin: For all your reclaimed wood needs! […] Travis: An endless supply of pavers and gravel. Sam: Gilmore’s Building Supplies. Travis: All your home improvement needs.
45 Those Who Walk Away…
- (0:45:56) Vex’ahlia: Gilmore! Gilmore’s Glorious Goods! Wonderful place to buy all sorts of products, if it was still standing.